Blueberry Chia Jam with Yogurt and Sunflower Crunch
One in all my favourite espresso outlets on the town serves two sizzling meals objects: waffles and yogurt bowls. If I had my approach, I’d eat each, on a regular basis. The waffles are good and so they make a do-it-yourself jam for topping which in addition they use on their yogurt bowls. Because it’s not cost-effective for me to eat there each morning, I made a decision to provide you with a fast breakfast that included the identical concept of jam + yogurt.
I do know chia jam is a type of issues which may really feel foolish but it surely’s sort of superb. It comes collectively fast and the chia seeds make for the right texture. The blueberry chia jam can be good for all that summer time fruit you may need readily available (together with stone fruit). Add to that my favourite sunflower crunch that’s like granola however simply seeds: it’s a meal.
Blueberry Chia Jam Yogurt Bowls
Fruit: This jam is nice with all kinds of fruit. Summer time berries, strawberries, stone fruit, apples, or pears are all nice locations to start out. I sort of use this jam as an ‘something goes’ kind recipe.
Seeds: For the seed combination, you may simply use nuts. I wish to maintain it with simply the seeds (feels a bit lighter). Nevertheless, if I’ve almond slivers or nut items readily available, I’ll gladly use them.
Porridge: Swap the yogurt base for porridge. I really like this blueberry chia jam and seed combination on do-it-yourself millet porridge and oatmeal.
A simple, filling breakfast that includes two of my favourite elements: sunflower crunch and chia jam. An ideal repeat weekday breakfast!
Blueberry Chia Jam
1 cup contemporary blueberries
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon sweetener (honey, maple syrup, and so on)
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon lemon juice
¼ cup sunflower seeds
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon olive oil
Pinch of Salt
Unsweetened whole-milk yogurt, as desired
Sweetener, as desired
- Mix the blueberries, sweetener, and water in a pan. Carry to a simmer and cook dinner till the blueberries have damaged down; 10 to 15 minutes. Stir within the chia seeds and lemon juice. Switch to a storage jar and let cool.
- In a bowl, mix the sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, honey, olive oil, and salt. Toss till effectively mixed then place on a separate piece of parchment paper. Place the tray within the oven and let the seed combination crisp for six to eight minutes. The combination will crisp extra because it cools.
- Assemble the bowls with a yogurt, a swirl of jam, and sprinkle of the seed combination, and any additional sweetener as desired.
Key phrases: chia jam, blueberry jam, yogurt bowls
- Previous Best Macaroni And Cheese Recipes- The Best Blog Recipes
- Next Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes