Chipotle Cauliflower Nachos with Pineapple Salsa Recipe
In case you made Thursday’s stuffed peppers and have leftover pineapple salsa and leftover chipotles, this recipe is for you! And for those who didn’t, effectively that’s okay, you’ll be able to nonetheless make it anyway 🙂
This can be a nacho plate that you could be ok with! As an alternative of bizarre boxed nacho cheese, we’re making oozy, spicy cheese-like sauce out of cauliflower. Severely, is there something that the mighty cauliflower can’t do?
Cook dinner the cauliflower and the potatoes, then mix the whole lot in a blender and voila! The particular ingredient (apart from the hidden cauliflower) is the chipotle pepper. Yow will discover canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce at practically each grocery retailer within the Mexican aisle. These canned peppers are spicy however – most significantly – additionally they have an exquisite, deep, smoky taste. That smoky taste within the sauce is such a scrumptious distinction to the sweetness of the pineapple salsa.
Load these up with black beans, tomatoes, diced pink onion, and cilantro and you’ve got a hearty, wholesome nacho plate that’s virtually meal worthy and positively get together prepared.
Chipotle Cauliflower Nachos with Pineapple Salsa
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup peeled and diced yukon gold potato
- ¼ cup uncooked cashews
- three tablespoons water, extra as wanted
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chipotle pepper from a can of chipotles in adobo*
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Tortilla chips
- ½ cup diced cherry tomatoes
- ⅓ cup cooked black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup Pineapple Salsa
- ¼ cup diced pink onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Place the cauliflower and potatoes in a medium saucepan and canopy with chilly water by about 1-inch. Add a pinch of salt. Deliver to a boil, then cut back the warmth to a simmer and cook dinner uncovered till fork-tender, eight to 10 minutes. Drain, let cool barely, then add to a high-speed blender with the cashews, water, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, chipotle pepper, garlic, onion powder, and salt. Mix till clean.
- Unfold the chips onto a platter, drizzle with the chipotle cauliflower sauce, and prime with the cherry tomatoes, black beans, scoops of pineapple salsa, pink onion, and the cilantro. Serve and luxuriate in!
*This sauce is mildly spicy. If you need a spicier sauce, add an additional chipotle pepper or a scoop of a number of the adobo sauce, to style.
In case you make this, allow us to see! Tag your photograph with #loveandlemons on Instagram.
- Previous Smörgåstårta – Savory Rye Sandwich Cake
- Next Red White and Blue Watermelon Blueberry Fruit Salad