Grain-Free Chocolate Granola
There’s one thing about fall that simply screams granola.
With the leaves altering, the wet days, and the cooler nights it simply appeared proper to make a batch of this home made grain-free chocolate granola. Be warned that this granola will make your own home scent wonderful and it’s dangerously addicting… Plus, it’s sweetened with stevia so it’s utterly sugar-free!!
To get began, we’ll simply want just a few easy substances. Right here’s what I used on this recipe:
- (Unsweetened) coconut flakes
- Uncooked Pepitas
- Uncooked Cashews
- Uncooked Almonds
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut Oil
- Cacao Powder
- Liquid Vanilla Stevia
Then we toss every part collectively and bake it within the oven!
This granola is totally grain-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free. And, it pairs rather well with any nut milk or yogurt of your selection. I’ve personally been having fun with this with my pumpkin spice cashew milk as a result of it’s pure heaven!
Word: if you would like a sweetener granola, I like so as to add just a few further drops of stevia to my bowl!
- 1 cup (unsweetened) shredded coconut
- 1 cup (shelled) pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup uncooked almonds, chopped
- ½ cup uncooked cashews, chopped
- three tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 15 drops liquid vanilla stevia
- Preheat the oven to 250 levels F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the substances, then unfold evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes, turning midway by means of, till granola is golden brown and crispy.
The publish Grain-Free Chocolate Granola appeared first on In Sonnet's Kitchen.