(Grain-Free) Rosemary Cauliflower Biscuits
You understand these days while you simply wish to take pleasure in a pleasant flaky, buttery biscuit with a cup of tea? Or, possibly it’s simply me as a result of I’ve been watching The Nice British Baking Present continuous…Sigh.
This present is a bit harmful for me since I:
a) Don’t actually bake
b) Don’t use dairy in my cooking
c) Give attention to grain-free/low-carb recipes
Nevertheless, there are occasions when a yearning for a biscuit is simply an excessive amount of to disregard so you need to get inventive! And that’s how these grain-free rosemary cauliflower biscuits have been born!
In your mark… get set… bake!
Right here’s why these grain-free rosemary cauliflower biscuits are the very best factor to ever come out of your oven:
- They’re low carb (11.5 grams of carbohydrates) and loaded with protein (7.5 grams of protein)
- These biscuits are stuffed with fiber and offer you a full serving of veggies (5.2 grams of fiber, for a complete of 6.three grams of internet carbs)
- The recipe doubles properly so you may simply make extra in the event you’re serving a crowd (this recipe is certainly a crowd-pleaser!)
- There are solely 5 components (plus sea salt) and chances are high that you have already got them in your kitchen!
The important thing to creating these grain-free rosemary cauliflower biscuits good and crispy is to get as a lot liquid out of the cauliflower as attainable by wringing the cooked cauliflower in a clear dish towel. (You may see a full image tutorial on how to do that in my cauliflower pizza crust recipe right here.) Simply just remember to’ve given the cauliflower sufficient time to chill down earlier than wringing it out so that you don’t burn your palms!
These grain-free biscuits are simply begging to be topped along with your favourite grass-fed butter, non-dairy butter, a dollop of coconut oil, or slathered with cashew cheese. I additionally suppose a pleasant low-sugar jam can be scrumptious on these and would praise the rosemary properly!
Take pleasure in!
- 1 massive head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- three tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 natural eggs, overwhelmed
- 1½ teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F.
- Add the cauliflower (in batches if crucial) to your meals processor and pulse, till cauliflower resembles a rice-like texture.
- Microwave or steam the cauliflower for five minutes.
- Add to a fine-mesh strainer and let sit for 10 minutes. (This provides it time to empty and funky down.)
- Switch the cauliflower rice to a clear skinny dishtowel, wrap it up, after which squeeze all the surplus moisture out. Proceed squeezing till you may not get any liquid from the cauliflower.
- Add the cauliflower to a big mixing bowl with the almond flour, coconut flour, eggs, rosemary, and sea salt. Combine very properly till components are included.
- Cowl a baking sheet with a chunk of parchment paper.
- Divide the dough into 4 balls after which kind them into the form of a biscuit.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes, till biscuits are golden brown.
- Take away from the oven and luxuriate in heat!
The put up (Grain-Free) Rosemary Cauliflower Biscuits appeared first on In Sonnet's Kitchen.
- Previous Paleo Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Next Category Spotlight Featured Recipe: Coconut-Tamari-Mustard-Glazed Chicken Thighs with Scallions & Cranberries