Paleo Banana Coconut Waffles
You understand what’s a very good thought? Going out of city with some associates and renting a home collectively for the weekend.
You understand what’s a very dangerous thought? Whenever you’re the primary one there and are sitting alone in an unfamiliar darkish home beginning to surprise if each creaking sound is the sound of somebody coming to homicide you…
You understand what’s a very good thought? Locking all of the doorways and dealing in your laptop computer within the kitchen. In spite of everything, if somebody is coming to homicide me, I ought to most likely be near the knives…
You understand what’s a very dangerous thought? Apparently, penning this weblog submit once I’m alone in an empty home in the midst of nowhere.
However, you realize what’s a very GOOD thought? Making these paleo banana coconut waffles!
These paleo banana coconut waffles are my new favourite factor.
Right here’s why I like them:
- They’re a lot decrease in carbohydrates and sugar in comparison with your common waffles, and are sweetened naturally with banana!
- This recipe makes use of coconut flour as a gluten-free/low-carb various to common flour (plus, it’s waaay cheaper than almond flour).
- They’ve a average quantity of protein and fats, making them very filling (which is all the time considered one of my breakfast necessities).
- They arrive collectively shortly and use frequent elements you most likely have already got in your kitchen.
I additionally extremely suggest topping these with contemporary fruit, a scoop of nut butter, and/or a dollop coconut cream. You can too refrigerate these for as much as 5 days, or freeze them for a number of months.
Take pleasure in!
- four medium eggs
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Crack the eggs right into a mixing bowl and whisk.
- Whisk within the mashed banana, vanilla extract, and cinnamon till easy and there are not any obvious lumps.
- Add the coconut flour and whisk till combination is well-incorporated.
- Oil the waffle maker with coconut oil and warmth. Pour in half the batter, shut, and cook dinner 5 minutes, or till browned. Open the lid and gently take away the waffle, then switch to a plate. Pour within the remaining batter and repeat.
- Serve instantly.
The submit Paleo Banana Coconut Waffles appeared first on In Sonnet's Kitchen.