Paleo Breakfast Cookies (with Collagen)
Are you able to imagine it’s October already?! Geeze…
Proper now my life might be summed up by this: studying, studying, having a mini panic assault over my to-do record, yoga, class, studying.
Final week was the primary week of my graduate program (human-centered design and engineering if you happen to’re curious) and it’s positively taken me just a few days to regulate to being a scholar once more. Fortunately I’m feeling like I’m beginning to get my footing and that’s the place these Paleo Breakfast Cookies are available in.
Technically I haven’t eaten one in all these for breakfast (but), however they’re filled with so many superior issues that I wouldn’t really feel responsible if I did. These cookies have been my afternoon snack all week and so they have been a critical lifesaver on days when I’ve a class that runs till 10 pm (why? why?!)
These paleo breakfast cookies are:
- Filled with protein from eggs, hemp seeds, and collagen peptides! (BTW – have you ever entered my collagen giveaway but? You should definitely do it earlier than Oct 15th!)
- Loaded with wholesome fat from coconut oil that helps to satiate you and stop blood sugar crashes.
- Wealthy in Omega-Three fatty acids from hemp seeds and walnuts
- Utterly grain-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free
- Calmly sweetened with coconut sugar
- Nutty and chewy (gotta love the mixture of almond flour with carrots, coconut, and walnuts!)
Plus, they’re straightforward to make! Critically… if I could make these, you possibly can too!
- Three eggs, overwhelmed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- ¼ cup collagen peptides
- 1 cup grated carrots (about 2 medium carrots)
- ½ cup (unsweetened) shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon floor nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon floor cinnamon
- ⅓ cup walnuts, chopped
- Further walnuts and/or shredded coconut for topping (non-compulsory)
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F.
- In a big mixing bowl, add the egg, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Combine nicely, then add within the remaining components and blend till mixed.
- Calmly grease a baking sheet utilizing non-stick spray or a dab of coconut oil. Divide the dough into twelve balls and place onto the baking sheet. Barely flatten the dough together with your hand. Add further walnuts or shredded coconut on high (non-compulsory).
- Bake for 15 – 17 minutes, or till the sides of the cookies are golden brown. Permit cookies to chill for no less than 10 minutes previous to serving.
The submit Paleo Breakfast Cookies (with Collagen) appeared first on In Sonnet's Kitchen.