Paleo Egg and Veggie Wrap
Okay, I do know I’m going to sound slightly bit like Oprah right here (and in case you don’t know what I’m speaking about, then it’s good to watch this business), however can I simply let you know about how a lot I really like bread? Critically.
If bread didn’t make my physique really feel like full crud, you’d in all probability discover me consuming a turkey BLT on a chunk of lightly-toasted sourdough proper now… sigh… However, since that’s not the case, a woman’s gotta discover different choices.
Enter this paleo egg and veggie wrap. I’ve been craving breakfast sandwiches and breakfast burritos recently so I made a decision to it was time to create a savory breakfast possibility that additionally glad my bread-craving. This paleo egg and veggie wrap is gluten-free, grain-free, low-carb, sugar-free, and works completely for quite a lot of diets.
The wrap is made of some easy components: coconut flour, egg, almond milk, granulated garlic, and salt. Since there’s no gluten to bind it, the wrap is a bit delicate in comparison with a typical wrap, but it surely nonetheless satisfies a bread craving!
- Be at liberty to combine up the scramble components as desired! Veggies like mushrooms and arugula (or different favorites) work nice on this scramble, or you possibly can add crumbled sausage or bacon to make it even heartier.
- This recipe is low-sugar and low in carbohydrates (however excessive in fats and protein), making it an important recipe for these following a paleo or keto weight loss plan, in addition to these with blood sugar points.
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ crimson bell pepper, diced
- three eggs
- ¼ cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 inexperienced onions, diced
- ½ cup spinach, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly-ground pepper
- 2 eggs, overwhelmed
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup almond milk (or nut milk of alternative)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Begin by making the egg and veggie scramble.
- Warmth coconut oil in a skillet or frying pan over medium warmth. Saute bell peppers for two – three minutes, till barely softened.
- In a mixing bowl, beat collectively eggs. Add egg combination to bell peppers; stir in tomatoes, onions, and spinach. Prepare dinner till eggs are set, mixing with a spatula as wanted. Add salt and pepper to style. Put aside.
- To make the wrap, mix the eggs, coconut flour, almond milk, salt, and granulated garlic in a mixing bowl. Let sit for about 2 minutes to thicken, then wipe out the skillet or pan, add the coconut oil, and warmth the pan over medium warmth.
- Add about half of the combination and cook dinner for two – three minutes, till batter is about and edges are cooked sufficient that you could flip the wrap over. Prepare dinner the opposite facet for about 1 – 2 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- To make the wraps, divide the scrambled egg and veggie combination between the 2 wraps and serve instantly!
The submit Paleo Egg and Veggie Wrap appeared first on In Sonnet's Kitchen.
- Previous Pumpkin Pie Fat Bombs
- Next Pistachio-Crusted Swordfish Kabobs with Thai Red Chile Dipping Sauce