Sugar-Free Mocha Ice Cream (Vegan)
Is there something higher than creamy ice cream on a sizzling summer time day?
I’ll be trustworthy: I’ve a weak point for candy treats. And in the course of summer time? Nothing beats ice cream.
That’s why this week I made a decision it was time to whip up a batch of this unimaginable sugar-free mocha ice cream!
Right here’s what I like about it:
- It’s fully vegan and will get its creamy goodness from coconut cream.
- This ice cream is sugar-free and is sweetened naturally with stevia. Which means you’ll be able to take pleasure in it with out worrying about blood sugar spikes/crashes and cravings!
- This mocha ice cream doesn’t have any caffeine! As a substitute of utilizing espresso or decaf espresso, I opted for teeccino, which is a scrumptious espresso different that’s fully caffeine free and low acid!
- Plus, you don’t even want an ice cream maker!!
So let’s make ice cream!
BTW, have you ever tried teeccino earlier than? When you haven’t, you positively ought to! Teeccino is considered one of my favourite drinks as a result of it tastes identical to espresso, however doesn’t have any of the caffeine!!
Since I’ve been making an attempt to cut back my caffeine consumption this yr, teeccino has been considered one of my favourite go-to’s when I’m craving espresso or simply desire a scrumptious beverage. Plus, their new dandelion blends are gluten-free! My faves are their Dandelion Caramel Nut (which I used on this recipe) and their Dandelion Mocha Mint. You may try their web site right here or discover teeccino on Amazon.com.
I like this sugar-free mocha ice cream as a result of it’s fully sugar-free, which implies I can take pleasure in it with out the blood sugar crash! For this recipe, I used NuNaturals vanilla stevia to sweeten the ice cream and Lily’s baking chips rather than common chocolate chips since they’re sweetened with stevia. When you desire to not use stevia on this recipe, you should utilize coconut sugar, maple syrup, or one other sweetener of alternative.
This recipe doesn’t require an ice cream maker, however you’ll need a blender and meals processor to create a creamy texture. The combination is initially frozen in ice cream trays after which processed right into a smooth serve-like texture with a meals processor.
In order for you a firmer and extra ice cream-like texture, then add the combination to a baking dish or loaf pan and freeze for an extra hour, or till agency. Then scoop and serve! Take pleasure in!
- 1 cup water
- three tablespoons floor teeccino
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 14-oz.can coconut cream
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 25 drops liquid stevia
- ½ cup (stevia-sweetened) chocolate chips
- First, brew the teeccino by bringing the one cup of water to a boil, then pour over the bottom teeccino in a French press or tea pot. Let steep for three minutes.
- Add the ice to a big mug after which pour the brewed teeccino over the ice to chill.
- Subsequent, add the brewed teeccino, coconut cream, cacao powder, and stevia to a blender.
- Mix till clean, then pour combination into an ice dice tray. Freeze for three – four hours, or till combination is frozen.
- Add frozen ice cubes to a meals processor and course of, scraping down the edges as vital, till the combination resembles the feel of sentimental serve.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Both take pleasure in instantly, or to create a firmer ice cream texture, add this combination to a small baking dish or loaf pan and freeze for 1 hour, or till combination is agency and resembles the feel of ice cream.
- Scoop and revel in instantly!
The publish Sugar-Free Mocha Ice Cream (Vegan) appeared first on In Sonnet's Kitchen.