Zucchini Soba Bowl with Tahini Sauce
An ideal summer season noodle bowl that solely requires cooking the noodles and comes collectively in about 15 minutes.
four ounces soba noodles
four ounces of zucchini (1 small one)
four ounces of carrots (1 small one)
2 tablespoons tahini butter
2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 teaspoon recent minced ginger
1/four teaspoon purple pepper flakes
¼ to ½ cup water
Sesame Seeds, for topping
Cilantro, for topping
Crimson chili flakes, for topping
- Cook dinner the soba noodles in keeping with the bundle. Spiralize or thinly shave the zucchini and carrots. Place in a bowl together with the cooked noodles, reserving a few of the noodle water for the sauce.
- In a separate bowl, whisk collectively the components for the sauce. Add sufficient water to skinny the sauce so that it’s going to coat the noodles.
Ideas + Methods: When you don’t have a spiralizer, use a vegetable peeler to make assume strips.
Burn up leftover components: zucchini, carrots, soba noodles
- Serving Measurement: half of the recipe
- Energy: 325
- Sugar: three.6
- Sodium: 931
- Fats: eight.7
- Saturated Fats: 1.three
- Carbohydrates: 54.9
- Fiber: 2.6
- Protein: 13
- Ldl cholesterol: zero
Key phrases: soba noodle bowl, vegan noodle bowl, zucchini noodle bowl
- Previous Creamy Alfredo Recipes – The Best Blog Recipes
- Next Best Stromboli Recipes – The Best Blog Recipes